header

Monday, January 6, 2014

SNAPSHOTS

Just a few bits from our first couple days home after our winter holiday in the Midwest.
We got out right before a huge snow storm hit! We were all so happy to get back to our house.
I think one of the best feelings is sleeping in your own bed after being away for awhile.

As soon as we walked through the front door, Seth was laughing, running around, getting his toys out, and hugging his favorite bear that we left behind for safe keeping. It's the same bear I've had since I was 3, so he's a bit ripped and worse for wear.



The print above our bed is one of my favorite things in our house. It's a photo my sister took
right after Matt and I got engaged in New Zealand. It's hard to believe that was five years ago!
My, how fast life moves sometimes :)