header

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Springtime

Springtime weather is finally here in Indiana!
To celebrate, I made some baby safe paint for Seth.
I bought a white sheet, pinned it down, and let him
go for it with a few paintbrushes.

His Auntie Christen and Uncle Tim got to enjoy
the mess while my husband and I were out searching
for a new car that evening. I'm thankful for family
who doesn't mind getting dirty during playtime :)


 

Materials/Ingredients:
Flour
Water
Food Coloring
Sheet
Paintbrushes
-mix flour & water until desired consistency. 
-add food coloring (I had a lot of fun coming up with 
all the variations of colors using just yellow, blue, red, & green)

This was such an easy activity, and he absolutely
loved it!

Christen and I did a fun DIY herb garden over at AmberZonbie
Her blog is amazing, so go make it a daily read!